At London Finishing Services, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors. We understand the importance of data protection and security and we take every measure to ensure that all of your personal information is kept confidential and secure.
Who are we?
London Finishing Services offers a complete range of tiling, painting and decorating, renovation and plastering services for both commercial and residential customers in London and the surrounding area. Our team of experienced professionals guarantee high-quality workmanship and the latest products and techniques to ensure outstanding results. We pride ourselves on providing a dependable and prompt service that fulfils all of our customer’s requirements. With competitive prices and fast turnaround times, London Finishing Services is the perfect choice for any of your residential or commercial projects.
What information do we collect from you?
In order to provide our services and/or use this website, we collect and use information about you.
How do we collect and use information?
Our goal is to gather information about our clients so that we can fulfill our obligations to them, respond to inquiries, and to provide other internal marketing services (e.g. conversion tracking on Google Analytics).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights over the information we hold about you.
Use of ‘cookies’
We take the security of our website visitors and customers very seriously at London Finishing Services. We have an internal Data Security Policy that describes how we safeguard and secure the information we collect.
When a personal data breach occurs, we have a clear process for handling it. Whenever there is an unauthorised access to your personal information, London Finishing Services will notify you immediately.
Is there anything you want to complain about in regards to our handling of your personal information? Upon receiving your inquiry, we will investigate it thoroughly. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) can also be contacted if you are not satisfied with our response.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details and other information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of making a purchase, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details and other information.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or submit, such as enquiries you submit to us regarding our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services that you request from us.
- Administer your account and/or contact you in relation to the services we provide.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Send you marketing communications, if you agree to receive them.
- Analyse website usage and improve our services.
- Protect our business and customers.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party.